Dignity & Hope, the Domenica Foundation annual report, went out in the mail last week to our supporters and friends. If you haven’t received your copy yet, you can view the PDF here.
As you know, the Domenica Foundation supports community partners in four areas: education and youth, hunger, housing and homelessness, and community development. The annual report shows how we allocated resources in those four areas.
Through words and photos (lots of photos!), the report shows how we worked with you and with community partners to make a difference in the lives of underserved neighbors.
- A summer camp and a food distribution program were new grantees in 2023.
- Our annual volunteer day brought 80 volunteers to do vital work with 7 community partners.
- Catholic Partnership Schools has a new bus, thanks to our $125,000 grant.
- Our new volunteer system enables our supporters (maybe you?) to team up with other Domenica Foundation friends to serve low-income Camden residents.
- The Polar Express took families from Ronald McDonald House on a magical Christmas ride.
Not new, but at least as important in improving opportunities in Camden, is our high school scholarship program. We’re so proud of our Domenica Scholars – past, present, and future – that we gave them their own page in the annual report. Check it out!