If progress toward ending the pandemic permits, the Domenica Foundation’s annual Spring Into Action volunteer event will be held on a date to be announced in 2021.
You can be part of an army of volunteers who fan out across Camden and South Jersey to help people less fortunate than ourselves. Do you want to:
- Prepare and serve meals for the homeless and hungry?
- Plant flowers and trees in a blighted neighborhood?
- Bag healthy groceries for low-income families to take home?
- Paint or help rehabilitate a home for a new family?
- Distribute diapers and wipes to mothers?
Whatever your skills, you can make a difference! You’ll get that wonderful feeling that comes from helping others. You’ll meet and work with other generous-hearted people. You’ll have fun!
Contact us to inquire about participating or sending a group from your company or organization.