Last week we mailed our 2022 annual report to all our friends and supporters near and far. Yes, snail mail! But you can also view the report here on our website.
Looking back gives us the chance to remember all the wonderful work our community partners did in 2022. We are grateful to be part of the mission of nonprofit organizations that are improving the quality of life in South Jersey. A few highlights:
- Twenty Domenica Scholars graduated from four local Catholic high schools.
- Camden County Pop Up Library teamed up with children from Catholic Partnership Schools to place student-decorated book arks in school neighborhoods.
- Sisters of St. Joseph Neighborhood Center’s food pantry, our newest grantee, used our infrastructure grant to provide groceries to neighbors in need.
- LUCY Outreach opened its new youth center, funded in part by our $500,000 grant, to more than double its capacity to empower Camden youth.
- Symphony in C’s music program in Catholic Partnership Schools fostered budding musicians’ resilience, tenacity, and teamwork skills.
But don’t take our word for it! Read our 2022 annual report. If you’d like to be on our mailing list, let us know.